See the 2021 Distilled Spirits Excise Tax Rates
As one of the largest high-purity ethanol distributors in the country, Tilley Distribution helps flavor, fragrance and pharmaceutical manufacturers streamline their production and provide the highest-quality ethanol on the market.
Purchasing pure ethanol includes the federal excise tax on distilled spirits. The 2021 rates remain unchanged from the previous year.
2021 Distilled Spirits Excise Tax Rates
Tilley customers who purchase high-purity pure ethanol for their production will pay the following tax rate:
All customer purchasing pure ethanol will pay $13.50 per proof gallon.
- A single 190 Proof Gallon of Ethanol is taxed as $13.50 x 1.9 = $25.65/gallon
- A single 200 Proof Gallon of Ethanol is taxed as $13.50 x 2.0 = $27.00/gallon
Your Business’ Ethanol Distributor
Tilley maintains large inventory of a broad range of high purity pure ethanol:
- Conventional Grain Alcohol
- GMO-FREE Identity Preserved Grain Alcohol
- Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol
- Organic Grain Alcohol
- Synthetic Alcohol
- Specialty Denatured Ethanol (Tax Free with Industrial User Permit)
Tilley Distribution is more than an ingredient supplier. We’re an extension of your supply chain. We want to position our inventories, equipment & delivery assets to ensure your operation gets the highest purity ethanol on-time and in full. Interested in learning more about our products and services? Contact a Tilley Distribution team member today.