Tilley Distribution is a premier supplier of active ingredients, excipients and multi-compendial products for pharmaceutical, animal health and nutraceutical manufacturers. Our team has built long-standing relationships in the life science industry by creating value chains between ingredient manufacturers and customer operations. We strive to create understanding and expertise that support your operations and quality standards.
We know each client has unique requirements and we customize the supply chain to fit your needs. Our commitment is to provide consistent reliable product supply chains that meet your needs and regulatory needs. Our unique, value-added services allow us to build a custom solution to support your business.
- In-house quality control lab & staff ensures all products and ingredients meet or exceed USP and NF quality standards.
- Company-owned supply chain assets allow us to control the quality requirements while delivering ingredients on time and on spec – every time
- Vast product offering and diverse manufacturer network
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
Life Science Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Our life science and pharmaceutical inventory includes but is not limited to:
- Activated carbon
- Active ingredients
- Bulk Reagents
- Di-propylene glycol
- Ethanol (USP & DMF)
- Hydrocolloids & Gums
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Propylene glycol
- Specialty Denatured Alcohols (SDAs)
- White Mineral Oils & Petrolatums
Why Tilley for Pharmaceutical Ingredients?
Our pharmaceutical manufacturing partners choose Tilley for our reliable supply chain network and commitment to quality and safety. We understand the regulations and quality requirements of your business and market, which enables us to effectively support your formulations and production.
When you choose Tilley for pharmaceutical and life science ingredients you can also receive these value-added services:
- GMP chemical blending & custom packaging services.
- Long-standing relationships with industry-leading manufacturers
- Company-owned-and-operated delivery assets
- Extensive inventory serviced from SQF-certified & FDA registered distribution centers
- JIT delivery
- Fully staffed quality control lab
- Experienced team of supply chain and logistics professionals
If you have a question about an active pharmaceutical ingredient, multi-compendial, or excipients, contact us today. Our team of sales professionals and quality control team can help develop solutions to meet your operational and quality needs. At Tilley, it is our goal to be an extension of your inventory system, as well as a valuable source of information and support.
If you’re looking for this type of partner, let’s speak today.